Wednesday 9 March 2011

E.P. News update

Hi peeps,

Got some really exciting news - the 4 song E.P. is now going to be a 5 song E.P. 

I've decided to re-record Where We Collide as the final track, as I feel that it's worthy of been on there.  The original demo (which is the version that is on my website and myspace) was recorded at home by Simon Browne and I enlisted the help of my mate Scott Ewins of Vault of Eagle's fame to provide the drum work, which was recorded at his house.

The second bit of exciting news, is that I'M WORKING WITH MAGIC DAVE DRAPER AGAIN - yaaaaaay!!!!  This will commence in early April 2011, so I'm ecstatic to be working with him again - we worked fanstastically well before and I just can't wait!!!

The third bit of news is the artwork side of things - I'm getting closer to finding out what I would like to achieve and there are a couple of things, hopefully, coming about in the near future.  More will be revealed in due course.

The fourth bit of news, seeing as I've given away the fact that Where We Collide is going to be included, is the E.P.'s tracklisting.  Not sure about the running order but it goes something like this:-

Radar
Hologram
Harlequin
Where We Collide
Siren

The versions of these songs have also, just this minute, been uploaded to the BBC Introducing website.  As I'm based in the West Midlands (because I have a Birmingham postcode), it will be uploaded to the BBC "WM" Introducing show's database, which is broadcasted on a Thursday night from 10.00 pm onwards hosted by Brett Birks and Louise Brierley.  So, please tune in, hopefully, I'll get some airplay....

That's it for now folks - please feel free to come and check me out at one of my gigs - would love to see some familiar faces! I'm always updating the website with details. 

So come along and show your support for live music in Birmingham & Worcester.

Lots of the good stuff, Sarah, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment