Wednesday 12 October 2011

**MUSIC ANNOUNCEMENT** - OCTOBER 2011

Hi Peeps! Sooooooo October sees the return of Team Draper & Oreggio. Suffice to say that I'm giddy with excitement about hitting the studio again with The Legend to commence works on my debut album – whoop whoop! We worked amazingly well together the first time round and I was chuffed to bits with the outcome - the E.P. has done me good and proud - so it only makes sense to get our musical heads together the second time round! The album is still in its early stages of planning, however, I'm ready to lock myself away and work on some tracks with Dave to see where this journey is going to take us. Should you wish to check out Dave Draper's amazing work, please feel free to visit http://www.track-in-the-box.co.uk/ – he comes highly recommended!

I'm still pretty much carrying on with my writing and gigging with Mark Butler, the gigs we have done so far have been such a wicked experience – even though we've only been gigging in such a short time, we work really well together!!!

Another bit of exciting news, on 30 October 2011 I will be making my radio debut on 102.5 The Bridge FM on their Sunday show between 4.00 pm-5.00 pm, whereby I will be performing a couple of my songs as part of their live session and interview.

And that's about it for now! No doubt, I will post another blog update on the album's progress at http://www.sarahoreggio.co.uk/ and on Facebook.

Thanks for showing an interest in my music.

Cheers,

Much love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment